Internship: University Students - Business Development
Digimaster is opening up an internship program for University Students who want to gain experience on: Non - Tech Role (Business Development)
Your day to day job as Business Development Interns will look like this:
- Handling projects from clients from end to end
- Mantaining relationship with existing clients.
- Building strategic planning for increasing sales from partners channel.
- Semester 5-7 on Business / Marketing / Information Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form
- Have a business-mind, willing to expand our business
- Have a leadership and managerial skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Have a solution-oriented approach
What you’ll get during the internship:
- You will work on a real project that will make company’s business better
- Lots of learning opportunity
- Being mentored by Digimaster’s supportive & energetic teammates