Internship: University Students - Creative Event Management
Digimaster is opening up an internship program for University Students who want to gain experience on: Non Tech Role (Creative Event Management)
Your day to day job as Creative Event Management Interns will look like this:
- Supporting the events planner in designing events.
- Proposing new events ideas.
- Communicating about the event and promoting it (social media, emails…)
- Sending invitations to participants.
- Responsible in online or onsite events
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Welcoming participants during the event (online/onsite)
- Ensure the success of the event: animation, support, information
- Follow-up and management of the budget granted
What you’ll get during the internship:
- Semester 5-7 on Business/Management/Mass Comunication college
- Experienced in event organizer team is a plus
- Interested with social media, event, and creative industry
- Passionate in managing any event
- Serviced and target oriented
- You will work how to manage and handle a creative event
- Lots of learning opportunity
- Being mentored by Digimaster’s supportive & energetic teammates